Aa
A
A
Close
Do I have herpes?
I noticed after shaving completly one night that I had a pimple on the middle of my vaginal lip. I popped it not thinking and puss n blood came out and now after a few days it looks like a blister n is bigger with a clear fluid coming out. I always get bumps after shaving cause I have sensitive skin but I'm scared it may be herpes. I do have Unprotective sex cause I'm alergic to latex but only with one person and he doesn't have anything on him. I have been applying muprocin n neosporin on it to sooth the pain n itching. The red of the bumps look the same on the upper part of my pubic region but look like ingrown hairs more. Could this be herpes or an ingrown hair? I can't go to the doctor because I have no money or insurance at the moment someone please help me I'm so scared and just keep looking things up.  
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I'm sure places such as Planned Parenthood would provide a swab of sores if they felt there was an issue.

Overall though what you describe are hair follicles in distress after shaving, getting infected and ingrowing.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources