Do I have herpes?
I noticed after shaving completly one night that I had a pimple on the middle of my vaginal lip. I popped it not thinking and puss n blood came out and now after a few days it looks like a blister n is bigger with a clear fluid coming out. I always get bumps after shaving cause I have sensitive skin but I'm scared it may be herpes. I do have Unprotective sex cause I'm alergic to latex but only with one person and he doesn't have anything on him. I have been applying muprocin n neosporin on it to sooth the pain n itching. The red of the bumps look the same on the upper part of my pubic region but look like ingrown hairs more. Could this be herpes or an ingrown hair? I can't go to the doctor because I have no money or insurance at the moment someone please help me I'm so scared and just keep looking things up.  
I'm sure places such as Planned Parenthood would provide a swab of sores if they felt there was an issue.

Overall though what you describe are hair follicles in distress after shaving, getting infected and ingrowing.