Herpes Community
Do i have Herpes?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Do i have Herpes?

I woke up Sunday morning with painless ulcers surrounding my genital area. They are very small in size they are multiple ulcers and it pus. i went to my DR today to get an Herpes and Syphilis test. The last time i had sex was about 10 days ago from that Sunday and i used protection. I haven't endure any pain from the ulcers or have any swollen glands or pain when i urinated. Can you tell please tell me what it can be?
waiting for your test results is the best you can do. did they do lesion cultures or blood testing?

are you male?

grace
Thanks for your response, today i took both the blood test and lesion cultures.
Yes i am a male
did your provider think it was pus or just the skin healing? neither herpes lesions or syphilis lesions have pus in them.
While my provider was using a swab stick to use for the lesion culture test the pus got on to the swab because the ulcers started to scab already.My provider didn't give me an answer for if it was healing or it was pus but due to it was scabbing i think it was healing