Herpes Community
Do i have Herpes?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Do i have Herpes?

I woke up Sunday morning with painless ulcers surrounding my genital area. They are very small in size they are multiple ulcers and it pus. i went to my DR today to get an Herpes and Syphilis test. The last time i had sex was about 10 days ago from that Sunday and i used protection. I haven't endure any pain from the ulcers or have any swollen glands or pain when i urinated. Can you tell please tell me what it can be?
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
waiting for your test results is the best you can do. did they do lesion cultures or blood testing?

are you male?

grace
Blank
Thanks for your response, today i took both the blood test and lesion cultures.
Yes i am a male
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
did your provider think it was pus or just the skin healing? neither herpes lesions or syphilis lesions have pus in them.
Blank
While my provider was using a swab stick to use for the lesion culture test the pus got on to the swab because the ulcers started to scab already.My provider didn't give me an answer for if it was healing or it was pus but due to it was scabbing i think it was healing
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank