Do i have an STD or just dry skin...??
I have dry penis skin,i don't just mean in particular place but the whole penis is dry.....
What does that mean,im well really scared that it's herpes but i have yet to have an outbreak that causes red bump/blisters,nor have i had any burning sensation while peeing....I've had dry penis skin for about 1yr. and well I've never been to get checked because well i was well scared....So can anyone plz tell me if this sounds like herpes or anything else....Well first let me tell you how it all started.....It was after i just had sexual intercourse with this female,i came home and took a shower(a rough shower)...I started scrubbing my penis with the towel like i was masturbating but real hard because i was so disgusted that i had sexual intercourse with that female.....Well when i was finished taking a shower i realized i had ripped my penis skin and well i grabbed some rubbing alchol and put it all on my penis which was really uncomfortable,i knew it was gonna sting real bad but i just wanted to be safe...Well when i woke up the next morning i had dry penis skin....So do anyone think its from the rubbing alchol or something else.....plz comment...
This has been going on for a year now. It's time to get it checked out.  If the entire penis is dry it's probably a dermatological  issue and not a std.

Never, ever, EVER put alcohol on your genital skin. It just overly irritates the sensitive skin. by the time you've had sex and went home - it's too late to kill anything you picked up from sex anyways so it's a wasted effort.  

grace
Thx grace...
I kinda do thk itz just some type of skin problem not relating to STD's because i haven't reach neither of any STD symptom but i should get tested b-4 i agree with myself....