Do you think I may have caught Herpes?
Last Monday, I had sexual intercourse with a stranger woman, who I don't know. I used protection the entire time and I made sure to take a shower soon after we had sex. However, about 8 or 9 hours after the sexual encounter, I started to feel some itching on my testicles.

For the last week or so, this itching has not gotten any better or worse. The itch isn't severe, it's rather mild, but it's also very annoying. I examine my penis and testicles and there seems to be no bumps or blisters or anything like that.

I'm afraid that I may have caught an STD, although i DID use a condom during my sexual encounter.

I heard that Herpes shows up a few weeks after you become infected, but I started to feel itching several hours after I had sex, so I'm not sure if this itching is a symptom of herpes or a symptom of something else.

What are the chances that I may have caught Genital Herpes or Genital Warts from this woman, and when should the symptoms show up? I do remember that i used a brand of condom that I never used before. Do you think this could be a herpes outbreak or is it just skin irritation?

And if you don't think it is Genital herpes or Genital warts, do you think I may have caught a Yeast Infection, or Crabs, or Chlamydia or any other STD?

Thanks a lot

0
1. Yes (Likely)

1
2. No (Unlikely)

0
3. Not sure
no way dude