Herpes Community
Does herpes have to itch or burn?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Does herpes have to itch or burn?

Have 4 flat pink spots, not raised. messed around with one of them and put hydrogen peroxide in it...it turned brown and a little raised and kind of looks like a nasty mole. I have no itching or burning. There is no discharge. The pink flat spots have been there for 5 days and are located on the bottom middle of my scrotum only. I am very concerned that it is herpes. Or could it possibly be something else since there is no burning or itching and they do not look like lecions or blister but rather flat pink round spots and when the scrotum is stretched they turn white. What could this be? 3 weeks prior i went to the doctor for penile discharge that was clearish milky almost like semen. the doctor thought i had chlymidia but the test came up negative. I noticed them after swimming in a pool with very tight swimming trunks***

Please all input helps!
Moved from STD