Finally i think its here
Please for god sake help me .Almost  3  back weeks back I had received a blowjob from a hooker and after 3 days i started getting burning a pinching feeling under my abdomen ,scortum , buttock and left leg. I started looking around on the web and came to known about herpes . I went to my doctor and he did Urince CR/DR, VDRL, Etc on me and everything was clear. But i started getting really tensed and then pinching and burning feeling all over my body as if something is crawling on my skin all over. Now what i see is a pinhead size pimple on my outer lip area and it covered by my mustache. And i also feel a small bump inside of my upper lip.A bit of pain . I recieved the blowjob but ejaculation happened by hands and i did not come into her mouth. I am so tensed that i wanna kill my self . The one pimple is really there and i suppose its caused by herpes, Please help me  
most of the testing you had done was done too early to be accurate. that said, oral sex overall is low risk of std's.  was it unprotected oral?

no std causes symptoms all over the body of pinching and burning.  

you wouldn't have oral symptoms if you received oral sex. did you also kiss her?

sometimes a pimple really is a pimple. have you been back to be seen again?
No i did not kiss her at all. And its been 3 and half week and no discharge .There are very tiny blisters are on my moustache lips and i took a bath and after my bath i pat some moisture creame it causes burning sensation.I am always looking for symptoms of any std and yes it was unprotected oral . I keep looking at my mouth my penis and body,
aNY NO INTERCOURSE JUST A BLOWJOB
well if you didn't kiss her and you didn't perform oral on her, no way is anything going on on your face std related. follow up  with your provider for your symptoms as needed.
I am so gratefull to you but i have read that it is possible to have herpes symptoms on your Face ,hand and scalp if only i received Fellatio. Cause right now i am have small pimple under my nostril and two on my arms and one on my chest with discharge when i scratch them. and no symptoms on my Penis or that area . Its just itching and feel like niddle are poking me behind on my back.What could it be .Its almost 5 weeks now after exposure.