Friend??
I have been diagnosed for about 9 months now...only a very few ppl know. And they don't understand. I need a new friend who understands me...anyone willing to just be someone i can talk to??? Please and thank.
That's a very hard thing to go through...You can talk to me. Just message me on here.
Thank u so much. Some days i'm ok other days i feel like i'm so ugly and disgusting. I cried so mch last night that when i woke up this morning my eyes were just so crusty!!!
let's start at the beginning - how were you originally diagnosed?

have you read Terri Warren's book "the good news about the bad news" yes if you are having a hard time dealing with this? it goes into more details than her free herpes handbook and has a whole chapter on the psychological side of herpes.

grace
I noticed something that didnt belong where it was. And when wiping after using the bathroom was bleeding a little. Well i called the doctor asap and was there in a couple days and he just looked at it and said herpes. After freaking out for a bit i decided I needed a second opinion. And another doctor did blood work and like a week later confirmed it. My guy thinks i cheated on him and sex just doesn't ever happen. At least i can remember the last time because it was my bday and was completely special. He got tested and is ok.

I will go check out that book. Whenever i'm the saddest about this i start googling and reading different ppls stories.

Thank you so much
I can best help you if you can get the results of your blood testing to post here - e.g. hsv1 igg 6.9 and hsv2 igg 3.3 or whatever they are. that way we can be sure that you had the proper testing done.

it's not healthy being in a sexless relationship. have you two considered counseling?  has your partner been tested?
I didnt realize that there were different testings. But ok, i'll go to my Doctor's office...and he got tested. He doesnt have it. Thank God, because we rarely used protection. And i would hate to think what he would have thought of me if i did give it to him.

Thank u
how could he think poorly of you if you had something and didn't know it and were never tested for it before?
Well he thinks i cheated on him and that i was careless which lead to hishealth being at risk. I would never do that to him though. It's been 9 1/2 months and he's stayed with me which i sometimes feel means he actually cares, but he doesn't even kiss me the same and if we have a bad fight he'll mention the herpes which really hurts me. He's a really amazing guy to me and my son. And i wonder if i'm holding him back from being in a better relationship with someone else. I feel so selfish. But i've never been with a great guy and I'm scared to lose him.

Thank u
you really need to seek out relationship therapy with your partner. this isn't healthy at all and you aren't dealing with issues that need dealt with.