Genital Bumps with thick white puss when popped?
Hello. I noticed 2 small clusters of small red bumps on the shaft of my penis. After about a month, I finally went to a doctor to get them checked out. Prior to my appointment, 2 of the bumps went away. They do not itch, burn, no discharge from them or my penis. The first doctor told me they were definately warts, and scheduled an appointment for me with the uroligst to have them frozen off. I visited with the uroligist today, and he told me that there is no way they are warts, and most likely herpies. As he examined and listened to my symptoms, or lack there of, he said he actually thinks it might be musculum contagiosum due to their white apperance and dimpled centers. He also said there was another nonserious skin condition on my penis shaft that leads him to believe it is musculum contagiosum, I guess it can occur with MC, but he did not tell me the condition. When I got home, i popped two of the bumps and had a very small, ball shaped, hard white substance pop out, followed by a dab of blood, but no other fluids. I have a biopsy scheduled next Monday, but it would put my mind at ease if there was any additional information someone could offer. Also, I don't know if this helps or not, I did 3 vinegar wraps on the infected areas and no portion of my penis or bumps turned white like I read they should. They have been present for appx 35 days now, no growth, no changes except for 2 going away without discharge, and the 2 I popped had a firm white core pop out. Thanks for the help guys.
Any Ideas?
Are you asking if this is likely to be Herpes ?

Daisy
Yes. The first doctor told me they were warts. The next told me herpes, and then upon further inspection he said it might be MC. I have since popped about 20 of them, all with a white ball core in them. I get a biopsy on Monday, just looking to put my mind at ease. Just wondering if herpes would have a white ball core. I have never had any pain with them, no dischare or other fluids either. Neither of the doctors knew that they had the white ball core since I did that after my second appointment.