Genital herpes itching
i was tested positivly for genital herpes a few months ago. i have recently had a very large amount of blister type sores all over my genitals and the tops of my thighs. the itching is almost unbearable and the sores dont seem to be going away ( it has been about a week and a half since i first noticed the sores) is there anything that i can do to help get rid of the sores and stop the pain? preferably without going to the doctors as i dont really have the time or means of getting there x
I use an ointment called lysine+. It's been working really well for me. Neosporin also works good. They both have vitamin e. That helps to heal and restore skin.
lysine ointment in studies did not speed the healing of genital herpes lesions.

neosporin is for bacterial infections and herpes is a virus.

bottom line is - odds are this isn't your herpes reoccurring over this large of an area. Be seen somewhere promptly for a proper diagnosis and proper treatment.

grace