HERPES TEST RESULTS
I JUST HAD A HERPES BLOOD TEST DONE THESE WERE MY RESULTS

HSV TYPES I/ II, TYPE-SPECIFIC: HSV 1 IGG, TYPE SPE ............. 4.05 HIGH
HSV TYPES I/II, TYPE-SPECIFIC: HSV 2 IGG, TYPE SPE ...............<0.91
HSV TYPES I/II, TYPE-SPECIFIC: HSV I/II IGG ...............................50.9 HIGH

MY DOCTOR IS TELLING ME THAT I HAVE BOTH HSV 1 AND 2, ORAL AND GENTIAL, BUT FROM WHAT I HAVE READ THIS IS NOT TRUE. ANY HELP????
Looks like you have HSV1 based on those numbers, although it looks like he might have given you a IGM test as well.

Can you be more specific  on what' tests were done.  Did you have a IGG type specific for HSV 1 and 2? I see your hsv1 numbers which indicate  a positive (due to most likely cold sores). Your IGG type 2, however, looks like it's negative.

Not sure where he is basing your positive numbers for HSV2. That last tests  is combining the numbers it looks like., although unlikely as it's really high. Think that last test is incorrect.
I am not positive, looking at my results page it says the last one is and IGG test of HSV I/II at 50.9 and gives it a High rating. I am not sure what brand test or what exactly it was.

she told me that i had both though and I feel like she was misreading or something.
No you haven't misread, you are a clear negative for HSV2. Check the last test wasn't IgM as suggested. If it is IgG then it is a combined test. Either way, your HSV1 infection is causing the levels and you are clear of HSV2.
Looks to me like they gave you a combined HSV 1/2 test (the high 50.9 reading) and then separate, type specific tests, which reveal that you are HSV-1 positive and HSV-2 negative.