HSV 1& 2 pregnancy
Can HSV 1&2 positive parents have a healthy baby via C-section delivery? What is the likelihood of transmission ? It would be a cruelty to have children in these consequences despite wanting children my entire life
yes you can definitely have healthy children. you may need to have a c-section.
I would like to know because in no way shape or form I would condemn my child to something like this.  But I would like to know if both parents are HSV 1& 2 positive what is the likelihood?

Thank you for your response
sorry I'm not sure i understand your question. what is the likelihood of what?
Can you have a healthy baby even if you have genital herpes? Well of course you can dear!! 1 out of every3-4 people you know who have had children have had either hsv1 or hsv2 genitally.   How many babies do you know have had herpes?

If you have genital herpes prior to becoming pregnant, it's not an issue until it's time for delivery.  Daily suppressive therapy in the pregnancy doses for the last month of pregnancy help to avoid obvious lesions so you can have a vaginal birth. No obvious lesions at the time of delivery and the risk of transmission to the baby is less than 1%.  To give you something to compare it to, the overall risk of having a baby with a birth defect is 3% so you are more likely to have a baby that is genetically "wrong" than you are to pass on your genital herpes to your child :)

grace