HSV 1 Penis
So i have had cold sores (HSV1) my whole life in my mouth.  I am a 30/m, and for the past 4 days, i have had a slight paing (burning or tingling) in the tip of my penis.  It goes away when i urinate, and feels better when my penis is not touching anything, like walking around or showering vs when sitting or laying down.

No visable rashes or sores, but i read it may be HSV1 in my urethra.  Would that make sense based on the symptoms i describe.  

Was tested for everything, STD's/UIT, nothing new, just HSV 1 which i already knew.  No Swab test was made, which i am planning to do Monday, just to get some info to help put my mind at ease.
Hi, hsv1 orally is a compleley new infection if you have it on the genitals. HSV2 is more a genitalia herpes not hsv1. It doesnt travel up to down. To answer this is it possible, yes, probable, no. Most breakouts are on or about the genital area. Let us know your results. I would lean more towards a fungal or yeast that causing this.