Herpes Community
HSV-2 On Lips
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HSV-2 On Lips

About a year ago I contracted HSV-2 Orally. Aboout 2 weeks later I gave it from my lips to my genitals from touching my lip, then my vagina. I noticed tons of little white looking bumps all over my lips. Mostly in top corners of my lips. Anybody looking at me whould never notice unlike the coldsores I have seen other people with oral herpes. My question is that is it possible to have a continuous outbreak for over a year? They will not go away. I haven't been able to kiss anyone because I am so paranoid of spreading it. It's killing me. I'm not sure if what I have on my lips is HSV-2 or if they could be something else.. My genital outbreaks are small (One Leason) and happen every so often then go away. So I am confused about the tiny bumps on my lips that are not going away.
Related Discussions
0 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
hey about 3 months ago I tongued kissed a man and I had a cut in my mouth. as we were kissing I tasted something salty like blood or a burst lesion coming from his mouth. immediatley after I begin to feel tingling I'm my mouth and about a day later I started to have little white bumps in my mouth. from that day forward I had different outbreaks in my mouth. rashes on my skin etc... could this be hiv and not to mention 2 months prior to that I had unprotectedsex with a man. I desperatley need help anyone
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank