HSV IgM I/II Combination & Yeast
Hello doctors,
   I badly needed your ideas and suggestion. I am worried because my HSV IgM I/II Combination result is 2.56 Ratio in the result form it say Positive is >1.09. I consider myself that i have STD. I have this anxieties because i have tested my urine for culture. I also have Streptococcus agalactiae and  yeast infection. I have treated my yeast with Monistat 3. And this day is my 7th day for the treatment. The burning sensation feeling is gone. I am just worried of my HSV IgM i believe this is an indication of acute infection. My HSV IgG Type specific test result is not back yet. I need your help for me to have peace of mind. When my husband will get his insurance i will ask him to be tested also to ease the anxiety and confusion.

Thank you,
Jill
This is not the doctor's forum. You have to pay to post there.

The igm herpes test should've never been performed on you.  http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/248394 is an excellent past post on this by Dr Handsfield as to why not.

At this point waiting for your igg is the best course of action.

grace