HSV2 type specific Ab IgG test result 3.40 H positive
just got my results today. 3.40 H positive. There is a fiance'[Maybe) that i have had oral and intercourse with. Alll sex from both lovers was unprotected! And her lover who has had oral,slight anal and intercourse with her. Will we all be infected with this same herpes? What is the next step, i am advising them to both get tested for the same thing that came back positive for me. Should i get another test to be sure it is accurate? Will i contract it by mouth or will they since we all have been involved in oral sex and kissing? What kind of treatments should i begin, i have no symptems. This is my first sexual intercourse or encounter of anykind in four years since i was in a monogomous relationship prior for 22 years with no STD's. Did i get this just now from my fiance' or her lover?
Thank you!
Your hsv2 igg is a low positive. If you have never had any symptoms then it's a good idea to confirm your status with additional testing. at this point I'd wait and see what everyone else's results are and if any of them are hsv2+, wait another month and just repeat the test you had done. if they are all negative for hsv2, then  pursue a herpes WB blood test.

grace
thank you for your answers i am hoping to get real answers from the other people involved. Is it possible that this herpes could have been in my body since my promiscuous days as a teenager? I dont ever remember sores of any kind down there.
Thank you! No sex with other partners from any of us is advised until we know what is happening here??
yes you could've contracted hsv2 long ago and never realized it. It's actually more common than most folks realize.  Studies have shown that over 90% of those infected with hsv2, have no idea they are infected until tested.

As for whether to continue having sex or not, that's totally up to all involved.  

grace
thank you once again i appreciate you words. What is the purpose of a herpes WB blood test and how accurate is it?
Thank you!
www.herpesdiagnosis.com - read under the herpes testing section for more info.  Also the testing info in the herpes handbook is also informative - www.westoverheights.com.

grace
grace it looks like the other parties is not going to get tested and \or wont be sharing info with me. For my own peace of mind once i follow thru with this WB blood test i can rest assured that i have has compeshensive testing regardless of if and what there test came back at correct? thank you!
I recommend you be very firm with your finance about getting tested. The two of you really need to know who has what so that you can make educated decisions about what precautions to take together.

If you follow up with the herpes WB for yourself and it confirms your hsv2 status, then you know your own status.

grace
new developement my fiance test say negative for the one i am possitive for:

How can this be? i am being told her lover is being tested for the same thing but no results yet??

Help me understand how this is possible is mine inaccurate? how often should we each get tested to see if she does get it. I will send you the results from the illegal alien if he gives me a copy of them. For me i am concernered for me and my still hopefully fiance and what precautions and is sex still an option if we get married.

Thank you,

Markus
Chances are that if shes negative and its been longer than 4 months then you may be dealing with someone who is actually negative.  You may have had HSV2 from a previous encounter.  But like grace suggested get a western blot to confirm your results.
grace i have lost all confidence in women and having sex with them. i am cosidering masturbation and my urologist is saying you use it or lost it and risk prostate infection, Is once or twice a week enough , can i use pornongraphy for stimulation as long as i dont become obsessed? i fear my penis not working if i do find love at another time in my life. Is it healty for the prosate to not be apart of .pfor long periods of time?

Thank you again!
this is  a herpes forum, sex issues have other forums.

confirm your herpes status and go from there. If you had herpes and never knew it before this, why would it make you lose all your confidence in women?

grace
Hsv1 2.66H!...Whut does that mean?...#Im SCARED!