HSV2
Hunter Handsfield, M.D.,

I have tried to do as much research as possible and have poured over hundreds of pages to try and get clarification on things with some success, although some things remain a little unclear.

I had sex with a girl who I am sure has had several sex partners. We used a condom and to my knowledge it was used correctly. We had sex for about 10 minutes tops on September 15. Nothing overly aggressive. Yes, I realize condoms are not fool proof. Having said that the surgeon general should mandate condom companies to have more pronounced warnings on packaging!

It's now Novemeber. No blisters. I just got examined by a doctor and he told me that I would have showed symptoms by now and did not seem to be too concerned. I am going for blood tests this week.

I keep reading that most people don't show signs or at best they are mild. Is this true? The symptoms I have had:

1. Off and on tingling/burning over the course of several days - maybe longer - sensation on my scrotim. Although, that feeling seemed to be driven by both anxiety and pulling/stretching on it hard to check for symptoms. When distracted it did not seem to bother me as much.

2. I also got a rash, not a herpes looking rash as seen on the internet - peeling skin (little ichy between my bump cheeks) the same amount of irritation on both sides - an even pattern. I reacently changed jobs where I once sat alot to one where I am standing all day long...

3. A feeling on a cut next to my anus (sharper pain) no lesions or bumps although I do have a bad case of hemmeriods that when along with in...they are hemmeriods for sure. Sometimes you read about a cut where the virus enters I believe.

just looking for your thoughts..

Forgot to mention the following:

1. I did wake up once to my big toe asleep..

2. I have never been tested for HPV1 but assume I have it from past relationships.