Herpes Expert Forum
Handjob

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

Handjob

Hello Terri,

3 nights ago I went to a strip club and had a handjob given to me by a stripper.  Sometimes she would use her secretions from her vagina to jerk me off, I also had touched her vagina but not to the bare skin, it was through her thin panies in which I also masturbated myself a little.  However the next morning while taking a shower I noticed a small brush burn, a little raw on the shaft of my penis.  If her secretion would have gotten into that small brush burn could that give me genital herpes?  Some of the things I read on the internet is frightening.  Do you think this encounter could possibly given me genital herpes and do you think I need testing. And do you think I can continue having sex with my wife.  I am so ashamed....Thanks.
First of all, the situation your describe holds an extremely low if not zero risk of acquiring genital herpes.  I"m not exactly sure what you mean by brush burn, but I think you mean something like a friction burn?  Like an area that is somewhat raw from being rubbed too much?  Given the masturbation in the situation you describe, it isn't surprising that you might have some friction burn from the experience.  

I don't believe that you need testing (to rule out herpes from this experience) and I don't believe that you need to abstain from sex with your wife either.  

In this situations, I think regret is a far more useful emotion than guilt.  Regret will likely motivate you to behave in ways that make you more comfortable while guilt just eats you up.  

Terri
Thank you Terri for your quick response.  I have been married for 28 great years and why I did this, I have no idea. Maybe wrong place AT the wrong time with numerous drinks with friends.  Would this be a cause for alarm for any other std's or sti's like HPV?
After 30 years in this job, I completely understand that good people with good marriages can find themselves in situations that aren't consistent with how they want to be.  

No risk for HPV

Terri
Hi Terri,  thank you for your answer.  However there is one thing that I left out about this whole situation because I really didn't think it made a difference.  

This hand job came during a lap dance.  She was bottomless I was fully clothed except for my pants being pulled down to my knees and with only my briefs being exposed.  Any chance still for any herpes or std's  Sorry, this is my last question.  Thanks so much for you help.
If your underwear was on and there was no contact between your penis (directly) and her genitals, there is no risk for STDs or herpes.

Terri
Hi Terri,  Question.  I have had a mild burning sensation in my groin just below my scrotum, actually on the inside of both legs where my legs meet my pelvic for approx. the last 28 days that comes and goes.  What do you think this could be?  I have not experienced any blisters, sores or rash at this time.  Could this be herpes related to a primary outbreak and would a primary outbreak last 28 days?  Also, it seems to be more of an issue while sitting then standing and doesn't bother me through the night.  When I wake up everything is normal so if this were herpes would there be blisters and server pain through the night and day.  I am thinking it could be stress and fear of having herpes.  Your thoughts.  
No, this is not consistent with HSV.  

This will be my last response on this thread.  Your experience presents extremely little risk for anything.  If you have skin sensations, you should see a dermatologist to rule out things other than sexually transmitted infections.

Terri
Thanks Terri.  
You're welcome
You are in the right place, but if you want to post a question, it is a paid forum.  You can look at other people's questions and my responses, but to ask you own, you pay.

Terri