Herpes Community
Has anyone had success with MMS

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Has anyone had success with MMS

I have heard a lot of information on MMS "Miracle Mineral supplement" curing some people.  I have been taking it and yes, it does make you feel a little sick, and diarrehea and vommiting, however this is to be expected for a short while until the blood is cleaned.

Does anyone know if this works, if you've tried it, please let me know.  Thanks.
I doubt it works but what I have heard is when you are done, you are 100% cured of herpes so when you are done definitely get tested again and let us know if it cured you!! I think it's snake oil myself but truth will be when you are done with the regiment right? :)
Hi Darah,

I'm currently taking MMS, and I I'm starting at a very low dose, which is what is recommended to get the body used to it slowly and avoid any unpleasant reactions.  I have just completed day two at 3 drops (I started yesterday with 2 drops), and I have actually had a very interesting experience.

A couple days ago, I realised I was coming down with a cold.  Being an asthmatic, this was not a good thing, as a common cold keeps me down for at least 2 weeks and I almost always wind up with bronchitis, which is why I am supposed to get flu shots.

Well yesterday was my first day of really feeling ill, totally congested, horrible cough, and very little energy.  I was in bed all day.  It was also the first day of my first dose of MMS.  After the dose, I noticed a surge of energy and a slight clearing of the sinuses, but nothing significant.  By the second part of dose one yesterday evening (you take the same amount of drops morning and evening), I definetly felt better than I did that morning.  Well this morning was my second dose, my sinuses were mostly cleared and I had tons of energy... still nothing mind blowing, but this evening I realised something extraordinary... I feel great and I no longer feel ill... at all!

Now I know I'm not telling you it cured me of herps (I certainly hope it will!).  But what I can tell you is if how I currently feel is any indication, I am so excited I can barely contain myself.  I've never gotten rid of a cold in 24 hours, especially being an asthmatic and totally congested!

I have included a link with some very detailed information on MMS that I actually found and read before ordering it.  I bought the solution as well as the citric acid crystals directly from the MMS website, and I have included that link also.  If you read the information carefully, you will see that it kills germs, pathogens, viruses, and bad bacteria because it is carried through your body by the blood and is attracted to harmful substances due to it's PH level.

I hope this helps!  Here are the links:

MMS Website:  http://mmsmiracle.com/about/

Chemistry of MMS:  http://www.subtleenergytherapyuk.com/MMS.html

Unfortunate for me, I had severe reactions to this stuff.  It is labeled as a "water purifier", which after just 3 days of use, I could no longer taste food the way it was supposed to.  I am guessing it is because we have always had a water softener at our house along with a water purifier in our refrigerator.  I think this is why it makes me feel sick etc.  As is well documented in history, the body can go without food, but not water, and as we all may be taught to think, that our water supply is good, but it is not.  I think this problem accounts for so many people being sick with so many different ailments.

I am so very happy to learn you are doing better.  I also don't want you to go out and spend a lot of money on bottled water since you have the MMS and that's really all you need, it's cheaper than bottled water and hey, a couple of drops a day for the money, it lasts for a year.  That's a lot of savings in this economy.

I will check out your links and see if perhaps I can use this in a different way.  Also, please check out this.  It is very gross, tastes real bad, and I just started so I don't know if it works, but they say it is a cure, it is just the FDA won't approve it....huh, politics ***** doesn't it?
These herbs can be purchased from Chinatown in Houston where I live, I don't know where else though.  I'll keep you posted, I have 9 more days on this stuff and then will wait at least 30 days before getting retested.

http://alternativehealing.org/herpes_simplex_II_Chinese_herb.htm

Please wait until you hear from me if this works, these herbs cost me $95 and that was cheap because I have a friend who is chinese who could read this and the Doc she took me to, said this will work, but he doesn't speak any English other than Hi, and thank you.  He gave me a break on the cost of the herbs because I was recently laid off.  Wow, expensive, but if it works, what the heck.
Hi Darah,

Are you sure you're using it correctly?  One thing you need to do is start small.  You have to give your body a chance to get rid of the toxins and get used to being cleansed.  You should have received some instructions, but let me tell you what I did because I had to start slow since I have a sensitive tummy.  Note, you should include 5 drops of citric acid per 1 drop of MMS, and let it sit for about 3 minutes before including water and drinking.  This releases the proper dosage Chlorine Dioxide (not the same as Chlorine).

Day One: 2 drops (with 10 drops of citric acid - purchased from MMS)
11:00 AM & 11:00 PM
Drank with water

Day Two: 3 drops (with 15 drops of citric acid)
11:00 AM & 11:00 PM
Drank with water

Day One: 4 drops (with 20 drops of citric acid)
11:00 AM & 11:00 PM
Drank with water

And so on....

I am now up to 6 drops (with 30 drops of citric acid), and I've had no adverse reactions so far.  Give it time and don't be in a hurry because your body needs time to rid the toxins and get used to being "clean".  Going too fast would be the equivalent of cooking and preparing all the food you plan to eat for the entire month on the 1st of the month, lol.

I'd hate for you to spend money unnecessarily.  Believe me, I was going down that road at one point until I found MMS.  My body is thanking me for it, and I've experienced all sorts of improvements without spending a small fortune on something that may not even work!
Hey, I read about the Chinese herbs.  Let me know how it works.  It says it can be damaging to the kidneys, did they tell you that?

I will let you know how it goes with MMS.  I should be at my maximum dose (15 drops MMS) by next Thursday if all goes well and I continue to have no tummy problems.  1-3 weeks at maximum dose is supposed to be when herpes is completely eliminated.  I can tell you though, my period is due in just a few days, and significantly, I've had no outbreak or joint pains.  I really do feel my body being cleansed.

Anyway, perhaps we can compare notes!
Looking forward to hearing how this all goes for you pnj. How much did this cost? How long does it take to clean you out?
Hi Slacker,

The therapy is very inexpensive and costs about $20.  I also bought the citric acid solution from the MMS main website also.  I love that this company is clearly not trying to make tons of money off the less fortunate and is dedicated to helping people get their health back.

So according to the founder, you'll want to slowly work your way to 15 drops of MMS (which would mean combining it with 75 drops of citric acid).  He says that you should stay at 15 drops for about 2 weeks or until you "feel healthy".  I plan to do 15 drops for 3 weeks.  After that, he says you should go back down to about 5 drops as maintenance therapy to keep the blood clean.  Depending on your weight, the dosage can vary slightly.

I am now up to 11 drops of MMS (combined with 5x drops of citric acid).  So far the closest thing I've had to an outbreak was the first week of therapy, when I noticed a tiny pin-sized blister, which went away in 2 days.  After that experience, I have not had anymore outbreaks and have been experiencing a significant improvement in overall health.  The back and joint pain and stiffness I used to get that was associated with herpes were the first symptoms to disappear.  I should also mention that I have re-introduced foods, etc. which would normally give me an outbreak, and I have yet to see one.

I will definitely report my results once I've completed the process.  I have been increasing the dosage very slowly to avoid any unwanted tummy problems associated with system overload.  So far so good.  :-)
How's it going with the MMS?
Also, how would one know if he/she is cured? Would you get a blood test for the antibodies. Don't they claim being cured my MMS on the website? Just asking to see if you have checked into this?

Also, are you mixing your solution with any juice to manage the taste?
Whoops, I misread who was taking the MMS. I thought it was slacker101 but it's pnj28.

So pnj28, can you give an update again please?

,

,
This sounds great.  I will try anything at this point.  Just diagnosed with HSV 1 & 2 in October.  No outbreaks yet, but I feel a lot of tingling and nerve pain.  Can anyone tell me how many bottles of the MMS and acid kit I should order? How long do I take this?
My husband is negative and I do not want to pass this terrible virus on to him, I will do anything to prevent it.
thanks!
If you want to protect your hubby you should be on daily suppressive therapy.  This product isn't a "cure" for herpes by no means.  Put your money where it's best spent and go with the prescription antivirals which have been shown over and over and over again to reduce shedding of the virus. Shed the virus less often and you have a less risk of infecting your partner.

And no , I do not receive anything from any of the drug companies - it's my opinion from years of reading about herpes and talking to the major researchers who are actively involved in herpes research. Do not ever accept personal testimonies on a website as meaning something works or is a cure.

grace
I wonder if the drug companies are really motivated to find a cure. It seems that there is more money in suppression than cure.
Well right now the economy it's going to suck research wise for everything :(  

In the defense of drug companies - there isn't a single cure for any virus out there. Not a one - only treatments. Not for lack of trying - just viruses mutate so easily that curing them isn't as easy as it sounds. Also there's a heck of a lot of money to be made in a cure too .  

grace
Hello again.  Apologies, for not replying sooner, but I didn't have this site bookmarked.  Anyway, my MMS therapy is going great so far!  I've not had an outbreak or symptom in about 2 months now, and I plan to get retested for herpes Mid-February.  There is free literature available that shows that MMS does indeed cure individuals.  I have not met anyone who has furnished a blood test, but the literature discusses it's uses and success.

I've since met others who are also trying MMS, which inspired me to create a HUB so we can track our success, share blogs, and post our results.  Please feel free to visit and post.  I have only one rule in this HUB; we only welcome positive posts.  I delete anyone who tries to start debates or posts information that is not backed by anything factual.  This HUB is only for individuals who are trying to get cured or want support.  If you don't believe in cures, want a debate, or feel like knocking products, this HUB isn't for you.

If you're curious and would like to try MMS or you simply want to chat with others and get some support, please feel free to join in on the discussions.  I'm trying to offer a safe and pleasant environment where individuals can truly share their experiences and improve their health without being bashed for it.

http://hubpages.com/hub/MMS-Lair
I just contracted HSV-2 @ the beginning of July. Since then I was put on a acyclovir for 10 days and then I still was in the process of healing. It was the first major outbreak and it was frustrating and stressful. Soars, Pain Urinating, Very Bad lower back pain and tons of tingling. It have now just got blisters again but very mild compared to my first outbreak which is common. I want to know what is the best step to take towards handling Herpes and living with it that will minimize the symptoms and lessen the time it takes to heal. I have order medavir and applied it but It really hasn't been long enough to know if it is helping or not. But when applied there is so sensation at all . Is that normal ? Also I've heard taking lysin pills (at least 1000mg + ) a day helps to not allow the herpes virus to want to outbreak. Or minimize them. I also have read epsom salt helps to speed recovery when you have an outbreak by making a bath with 1/2cup -3cups of it in the tub.

These are all things I have found online. But is there anything that maybe be useful for me that I might not already be aware of ? Thank you so much and also. .  How reliable is this MMS? and Where would I find more on it ?
it is January 2010 I have been using mms for three months and though I cannot say I am cured I have had no outbreaks except for the first two days after using this product. I feel absolutley great better than I have felt since finding out I have this nasty bug. I say try it if you havent tried it you have no reason to comment because all it will do is discourage those that would like to try it. MMS may not "cure" it but neither will any of that pharmacuetical stuff either and it is much cheaper.
I tried it for a while but it was just so repulsive in taste.
I do have oral herpes and genital herpes myself and have had them for quite a long time now.

I also take the time to read research studies and understand them, not just repeat propaganda from the drug companies.    

You have every right to try any treatments you want but here on this forum, we only recommend proven treatments that have been shown to reduce ob's and reduce shedding of the virus. I would never waste anyone's time and money on things that have either been shown in research to be ineffective or have no research  backing them at all .   everything I say is backed with facts.  

if you wish to contribute something worthwhile to the forum, by all means please do. if all you came here to do is criticize me, not much merit to your posts.  there are ways to discuss things and present your point of view that sure are more productive than the way you've presented yourself so far don't you think?

grace
I am guessing you are referring to my comment. I do believe I said something worth while because this thread is about mms. Have you ever tried it? if not how can you say it does not work? I did not come here to come off as rude but I felt it was fair to say that if you have not tried it it is discouraging for people who would like too. The pharm meds probably had some doubting Thomases before people started using it.
no I was responding to a post that the medhelp moderators have since removed , not to you.

grace
In that case I do deeply apologize
I am so glad that you are seeing results. I know I sure have in many other ways. I had a bad toenail fall out, a skin tag under my arm fell off, I sleep better,no longer suffer from depression, I think I had an OB in Jan after two months but it did not blister and was gone in two days so I am not sure. MMS is awesome! yes I had some tough times with it and the smell makes me want to yak but it is so worth it. I hope I am one of the blessed ones who gets this junk kicked out of my body.
Sorry Slacker I misread that last message for pjn not you
not a problem . I'm not always good at labeling my "to" posts. I also didn't expect the post I was responding to to be removed either but no loss that's for sure since the post offered nothing helpful.

grace
how do you know that MMS works I want to order it but to scared that I be handing out money for nothing. I know there is a cure but are you sure MMS will make your immune system clean of this virus.
don't waste your money on it.  
I heard about mms so i decided to give it a try and i'm glad i did, this year April i caught the cold sore virus of the lip, however my out breaks where very different from normal. i would get the tingling filing then a sore would appear but my sores never blistered oozed or scabbed over.... so after i got the sores they would just stay on my lip........ they never went after two weeks (not a nice feeling thinking your going to have sore on your lip that never heal).

so after 3 months of waiting for my sores to go i started taking mms. i tell you the taste and the smell is disgusting....... so i got up to 8 drops and as i was pouring out the 8 drops by mistake i accidentally dropped in another two drops by mistake.. totaling 10 drops. i said to myself i will be fine and i took it. BIG MISTAKE. My head was spinning and the big D was constant.. every 10 minutes i had to go to the toilet it was worse then food poisoning. I decided to sleep it off and the next day i would chuck the mms in the bin.

well when i work up the next day what did i find? I looked in the mirror and saw my sores had dramatically reduced in size.... i couldn't believe it.. so i decided to take it for a few more days just so see if it really was the mms at work and each day my sores have got smaller and smaller in size. 3 of them have almost gone completely and the others i'm hoping the  others will also go in time.

I believe this product works
I BELIVE DESPERATION HAS ALOT TO PLAY WITH THIS .....I WOULD RATHER NOT TAKE SOMETHING THAT MAKES ME THROW UP AND I WOULD PRAY THAT GOOD WILL ALLOW THIS EVIL TO LEAVE MY BODY I HAVE NEVER SEEN PROOF SAYING THE PROOF OF CURED BUT THE PROOF THAT IT REDUCES THE OB PLEASE HELP not one single answer in a million just hopes there cured i want the proof if its real why is it so hard to find
people you need to be positive dont listen to people out there the negative people wont ever get cured if you have faith mms will work,when you get sick,and vomits thats a good sign of the virus eliminating the body if yo u have to take mms for 1year do so but dont go to high dosing,mms will cure the world for those who believe in it try to work out at a gym to sweat out all bacteria iam on colloidal silver and i think is killing my herpes i saw weird tiny black blood clots coming out now they gone i think that was a herpes the shell was hard.if it works i will let you know dont be negative and listen to those that dont want you on mms.if mms works for you dont forget to pass the word and lets help each other kill the monster.i got herpes and never took any meds from dr.my immune is strong cause i never seen no out breaks.
hello. I took the mms for three weeks, three drops for eight hours a day, to rid my body of the cold sores I get.  I thought I was doing really well and then yesterday I popped up with one on my lower lip. It doesn't seem to be as big or something, but I'm confused as to why I still get them.  I thought I had rid my body of the virus. I had some reactions to the three week treatment, but nothing to bad.  I dropped almost 10 pounds and still felt great.  Any ideas on a better treatment plan that I could try. I don't want to give up on MMS but maybe I was doing it wrong?  Any help?
Why have you all disappeared? Wyyhere are the final results and cure testimonies?
No one on here has posted final results
yes where are the final results??
there was actually a post recently on this product by someone who tried it and wasn't shilling for the company. she made a blog post on it a few days ago you can search for by belvmiracles.

this is an old post so if you have questions , please start a new post for yourself.  thanks!

grace
FYI

I just read the posting, I truly believe if you don't try , you can argue.  Im chemist, I did try MMS and truly believe it has some value and is not by any mean Snake Oil.

I been treated for cholesterol medication for years and none have ever lower my cholesterol all give me pain in my liver and I have to drop them.  I start my MMS back in January for testing purpose.  Two month later I was test for Cholesterol and my values of total cholesterol when under 200 something that none of the other medication did.  I did not change my diet and I did not fake result.  My Blood pressure was high and after three month using MMS my Blood pressure is normal and not using any pressure medication.

MMS is not an easy path. It require a person to understand we live in a word that basically all that we eat is Antioxidant and if you don't get rid of all antioxidant in your diet MMS will never work on your body.  They recommend 8 dose of 3 drops every day for 21 days.  I cant follow that, that ridiculous for a person that work and have a very complicate life.   So I changed to four hours after eat and drink all the food during the day and take like 6 drops per hours and so far is working as expected.  IS NOT EASY but durable.

I strongly believe that your opinion is worthless if you don't try something.  That what I learn in the university as a chemist.  You need to prove something before come with a report.
Where can this be purchased?
There different online store that you can purchase.  If you are in US, I will suggest this place

WPS4SALE.COM

Or enter to Amazon and search for MMS.  My first two bottle of Sodium Chlorite and Citric Acid was Amazon.  Still have the bottle.  You only use 24 drops per day and the protocol for herpes last only 21 days.

IS NOT EASY, but you can do it.
Thanks so much!
To those who said they would post results....where art thou?? Why have you not followed through??

Could be that they were not cured, and don't want to feel dumb about how optimistic they were.

Or...could be that they are cured and aren't reading herpes cure boards anymore.

Who knows.
He cant post any cure result because there no test for Herpes virus,  The only test available is for antibodies and those will died with you.  You will be positive for life.  Same as HIV.  You can have the virus dead but the test always will return positive.
This place is monitor by FDA agents.  The place I use to buy in Amazon is no longer available.  So probably they shut it down also.
That stuff was too much after a while. I found DMSO with food grade peroxide a much better choice for me and I have had no more outbreaks and no terrible symptoms like with the MMS. It might work for others and although it did work to keep the outbreaks down the negative affects were not worth it. I would caution everyone to be very careful with this stuff. I made it up to 15 drops with the second version of this method but had to stop using it unfortunately.