Herpes Community
Help! did she have herpes?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Help! did she have herpes?

ok... so i kissed this girl jus tap kiss but she gave tried to give hickes on my neck.... she has dis cut looking thing on her lip dat looked like a scab wit like tan-ish green on it...do u think she had herpes cuz im really scared now...i kissedher yesterday...my lips dnt itch or nuthing....den i saw 2 tiny super small bump on her upper lip lookd tannish green....im scared... wat should i do? if i do got it...is it too late for me?? theres no way i can remove it if i hve it , since i juss kissed her yesterday??

help me plz... i didnt french kiss her... i tapp kissed her...
Tags: lips, kiss, tap, sex, booty, germs, help, me, now, Herpes, Love
Let's help the smart people out here with a Key to what you are saying here.
jus = just
dis = this
dat = that
wit = with
dnt = didn't
if I do got it = if I do have it
hve = have
There, now everyone else can play along. You posted this exact same scenario last week and you were kicking yourself in the butt then for kissing her and NOW you are letting her do it again and give you hickies and what not. It doesn't sound like herpes but let me tell you this for future reference and I think you have a single brain cell that has a bit of information that is correct and I will use your language so you remember. Once you do got it, you do got it for good. I am sure you are fine but don't make stupid choices if you think someone MIGHT have this disease....