Hemorrhoids and vaginal pain
I recently had an external hemorrhoid flare up. After that, I began to have a little vaginal irritation/pain right at the entrance of my vagina.  It was a few days before my period and I had been sweating alot so I figured I might have a yeast infection.  I took some Diflucan and the pain and inflammation decreased a little the next day but the hemorrhoid is still quite painful.  Is there a link between hemorrhoids and vaginal pain or could this just have been a yeast infection as well?  I have heard that pressure from the hemorrhoids can actually cause pain in the vagina.
The only way to know accurately what is going on is to go and be seen instead of self treating.

Yes hemorrhoids can cause pressure/pain in other areas besides right where they are.

grace
hey worrywort -

Ever figure out the relation of the hemms to the vagina?  I'm experiencing the same kinda thing.  I was thinking the mucus from possible internal hemms had made it's way to my vagina, causing some sort of bacterial infection, but i truly have no idea.  I've been dealing with yeast infections/bacterial infections for the last 6 months or so and I"m just now noticing the possibility of a hemorrhoid.  :(  It sucks!  Let me know how yours turned out!!