Herpes ?
I am freaking about about a rash/blisters on and around my penis and I'm hoping someone here can help me. Here's my situation:

Here are the things that concern me:
My penis is slightly red and has some red spots that appear to be blisters. Two of them have started healing and have a "crust" type appearance, as I read is a symptom of herpes. I also have a few tiny tiny red dots in my pubic area (just an inch below my belly button) that look like micro ant or mosquito bites.

So naturally, I'm trying to figure out if this could be herpes or not.

However:
the blisters are NOT filled with any form of liquid, they do NOT itch or burn, and the outbreak seems to be random. It seems to be random because although I've had sex with 6 girls, I have been having sex with 1 girl for about 4-5 months now. Why would it just now be breaking out after over 4+ months of a new partner?

Another catch is that I have been having sex a lotttt lately (with just 1 girl) and also masturbating a good amount. I noticed my penis was hurting one night after I masturbated for a long time, and that was around the time when the blisters/redness showed up.

Could this "outbreak" just be soreness from me masturbating/having sex too much? I haven't had a fever or headaches.

I know most of you will say "go get tested, it's the only way" and I most likely am going to. I'm just trying to get an opinion from someone who knows more about STDs who can give me their thoughts on whether they personally think it could be herpes.

Thanks for the help in advance
Barker
Honestly it does sound like herpes. It can stay dormant in your body for a while. my friends boyfriend thought he didn't have herpes but spread it to her. If there is a cluster of blisters its most likey herpes. but if you have been under stress a lot it can cause it to show and also increased sexual activity can cause an outbreak to form
Is there a chance it could be a yeast infection? and shouldn't I have more symptoms than just a few red spots?
did you and your partner get full std testing that included herpes testing before you started to be intimate together? if not, you two both need to go and get this done. better late than never!

you also need to be seen and get a proper exam. your symptoms sound like part of them at least aren't std related but nothing replaces a proper exam to know for sure.  lay off the  masturbation and sex at this point until you know what is going on.

grace