Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Exposure?
Chances of being infected with Herpes from the following scenerio?  There was no anal penetration and/or oral penile penetration, but pre-cum fluids were transferred anally, as we were both masturbating, without a condom, and then fingered one another. Some body rubbing and penile rubbing also occurred. Only had one encounter with this individual, and I don't know if he had herpes, no visible signs but know what none need to show in order for you to get it from them. Please help.

Also, about a week after the encounter I begin to constantly urinate, with some discomfort. Can this be a sign of herpes or another std?
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
101028_tn?1419606604
this isn't a risk for herpes.

have you  been seen yet for your symptoms?

grace
Comment
Cancel
101028_tn?1419606604
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thank you for your response! No I have not, will be going in tomorrow. I hate to be one that nags, but penile rubbing if the individual had herpes cannot have infected me for sure? Thank you everyone!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I mean mutual penile rubbing, meaning rubbing each other's penis (penis to penis contact)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
101028_tn?1419606604
you can contract herpes that way but the odds of such are incredibly low ( direct skin on skin contact ).  it's not a realistic risk for contracting herpes.
Comment
Cancel
101028_tn?1419606604
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Okay, thank you for your responses :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Herpes Exposure?
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources