Herpes IGG test after 8 weeks.
Hi, I feel a little relieved, my IGG test came back at 6.9 for herpes 1, but negative for type 2, and boy so far that has taken a lot of huge stress off of me. BUt, I know that isnt concrete, I am going to get tested at 13 weeks, but wondering a few things if anyone gets the time to help.

a) If the type 1 score goes up at 13 weeks, could that suggest that I may have just recently aquired it? I never knew if I had it and dont think I was ever tested for any STDs before this year.  I had an IGM that was equivocal at 5 weeks.

b) Can that 6.9 score be a false positive?

c) How reliable is my type 2 negative score at 8 weeks and 14 weeks, which was a previous encounter (which was the one I was worried about)?

d) HOw does this affect a future partner with giving her oral sex? I always have given oral sex, and never knew if I had it before, but never had someone who had an outbreak?

e) I also took an STD and HIV test at 4 weeks and was negative, but still scared of the results when I retake them at 13 weeks.  The encounter I am worried about was 73 days prior to those tests.  Is there any reliabiliy after 4 weeks and after 73 days?  

Thank you if you find the time, I have read a lot of posts on here which have helped and I hope mine might also.  The physchological stress was unbearable, losing days of sleep, stress, ringing in the ears.  
please keep it all in your original post - thanks!