Herpes Infection
I was involved in 3 sexual encounters and this is what happened:

1. Bottomed for a protected oral and anal intercourse.There was rimming and deep kissing (18 weeks ago)
2. Involved in mutual masturbation (the person took some precum out of his hand and rubbed it on my penis which I immediately wiped) (14 weeks ago)

I went for full on std testing after my latest experience (14 weeks ago) and I was tested negative for HIV, Herpes, Syphilis, HPV and Hepatitis. However I was tested positive for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia.

I took medication for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. 2 weeks after treatment, I have been experiencing mild groin pain, and lower back pain. I also have mild burning sensation when I urinate. No sores, and no painful ejaculation.

My question is, can I attribute these symptoms to Herpes even though my 14 week test was negative? It's been 3 weeks after treatment for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. Are these symptoms related to these STDs? Please help.

Please help.
Small Clarification. It was 2 not 3 sexual encounters.
these don't sound like herpes symptoms at all. herpes pain would be constant, not just with urination.

have you been back for any more testing since you are still having symptoms?

grace