Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Spread Prevention/Can you get without sex
My boyfriend has had only one sex partner before me, and he was my first.  I made him get tested for all STD's before we ever had intercourse.  We've been dating for 2.5 years no cheating, and I haven't had a cold sore in almost ten years, and he hasn't in 4 or 5, but I now have Genital Herpes according to my doctor looking at the affected groin area that had white headed blisters.  Isn't it really unlikely that I have this with no infectious genital contact (and I'm sure my partner has never cheated on me)? The lab test results haven't come back yet, should I really believe from that sight check from my doctor that I have herpes? And if so number one this sucks, and number two other than medicine how can I reduce the symptoms of this outbreak, and prevent my completely uninfected partner from getting herpes along with me? (or anyone else, I don't want anybody else to get an STD the way I got it, probably by shaking hands with someone who touched a cold sore on their face and then going to the bathroom)
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
how were you tested for herpes? have you received oral sex from your boyfriend?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources