Herpes Symptoms but blood test negative
Ok, so back in late september i had unprotected vaginal and oral sex.  approximately 2 weeks after this i had protected vaginal sex.  3 days after this i developed a painless sore at the base of my penis and then another one on the shaft.  i also came down with cold like symptoms.  i went to an std clinic and the dr told me that the sore on my penis did not look like herpes but i should be tested for sure.  soon there after i went to a planned parenthood clinic where the dr told me it looked like herpes and i got a hsv2 blood test.  i continued to have symtoms including another painless sore on the head of my penis.  the blood test came back negative for hsv 2.

i continued to have symptoms including tingling in legs and pain in buttocks and penis.  i got a couple more herpes like painless sores on the shaft and went back to planned parenthood for a blood test.  the dr said it sounded like herpes...so i got another blood test for both hsv 1 and 2 (this being 2.5 months since i had unprotected vaginal/oral sex and 2 months since i had protected vaginal sex).  the test came back negative for hsv 1 and 2.

is it possible i still have herpes after both blood tests coming back negative?  
at this point getting lesion cultures of your symptoms is probably better than blood testing. it's still a bit early for your blood tests to be accurate.

at this point all I can recommend is to continue to follow up when you have symptoms to try to figure out what is going on.  these being painless makes it less likely it's herpes causing them too.

grace
there never really has been enough of a lesion to get a culture of.  they don't blister up and only stay open for a day or too before they scab over.  by the time i develop one, it pretty much goes away before i can get in to see a doctor.

how accurate would the blood tests be at this point?  what else could be causing the same symtoms?
you can pcr swab anything - you don't need an obvious blister with liquid in to culture with pcr.  

these don't sound at all like herpes. perhaps see a dermatologist at this point.
one of the sores, although painless, stayed for about a week on the head of my penis.  combined with the tingling and pains in butt, thought it would almost certainly be herpes...but not sure what else it could be confused with.
what else could be causing the same symtoms?
these are similar to what i am getting too, doc says it does not look like herpes but what could be causing these small round lesions ?