Herpes Test Range
M84
Hello. I was tested for Herpes and would like to help on the rage part of the test. I am not sure what the name of the test but on my sheet it says HSV 1/2 IGG, Hepreselc Type Specific AB. HS1 I have 3.87 H Range EIA value. and for HSV 2 I have a 4.73 H range EIA Value. According to this, I know that I am infected. My question is, is there any possible way of estimating how long I've had it according to the range? I believe I came in contact with this virus in January 08 but even though I have only had sex with my partner, my partner has been with several partners during the rough times Ha! All the information I received was that I was not infected within the last weeks because I have built enough anti-bodies... Please help me with this and if you don't have an answer can you refer me to other sites? Thanks!
You could've been infected anywhere from about a month before you were tested or a year ago or even 10 years ago.  There's no way to tell from a blood test how long you've been infected.

Has your current partner been tested yet to see what their hsv2 status is?  

grace