Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Test Range
M84
Hello. I was tested for Herpes and would like to help on the rage part of the test. I am not sure what the name of the test but on my sheet it says HSV 1/2 IGG, Hepreselc Type Specific AB. HS1 I have 3.87 H Range EIA value. and for HSV 2 I have a 4.73 H range EIA Value. According to this, I know that I am infected. My question is, is there any possible way of estimating how long I've had it according to the range? I believe I came in contact with this virus in January 08 but even though I have only had sex with my partner, my partner has been with several partners during the rough times Ha! All the information I received was that I was not infected within the last weeks because I have built enough anti-bodies... Please help me with this and if you don't have an answer can you refer me to other sites? Thanks!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
101028 tn?1419606604
You could've been infected anywhere from about a month before you were tested or a year ago or even 10 years ago.  There's no way to tell from a blood test how long you've been infected.

Has your current partner been tested yet to see what their hsv2 status is?  

grace
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources