Herpes Type 2 Symptoms?
I had protected sex one month ago with a girl I didn't know very well.Last week I started developing red pimple-looking bumps in my pubic area but none on my shaft at all. They itch a little but that's it and they don't have any sort of fluid in them. (I tried popping one) They haven't popped on their own like normal herpes blisters would and I've also heard that herpes blisters are generally directly ON the penis so I'm on the crossroads with thinking if it is herpes or not. Please help me out!
You are correct in your assumption. This does not sound herpes related, and is too far out from that encounter. That being said, you'd need a proper exam and testing (for say yeast, bacteria and herpes) to know what's going on. Have you ever been tested to know your herpes status prior? Have you had other partners?
I've never been tested for herpes or any STD's for that matter. I had a girlfriend for a couple months starting back in February ending in May. So I would think catching it from her would be pretty unlikely.
I would agree. And, best that if she's your regular partner to know each other's STD status, but if neither of you have had other partners, then no worry. I will note however, that if either of you have oral herpes, there is a very small chance that you could transmit it via oral sex. Just a "good to know" thing for you both.

Thank you for your help and time. I think if the rash doesn't clear up within the next week or so I'm going to call up my physician.