Herpes Vs. Acne
I am a 18 year old male and i have seen some changes in my pubic reigon. I have been noticing some small red bumbs on my pubic region, penis and the leg. These bumbs that apear in radome places have no order to them and have been occuring for the last 3 weeks. They are small redish bumbs that could be acne or genital herpes, I have no idea which and I am really worried. I have not been sexualy active in the last 5 months and have had no contact with objects that could hold the virus. I have had acne since the 7th grade it is all over my face, chest and back but when it comes to the pubic region I have no clue wheather they are blisters or pimples. These bumbs on my penius and surrounding area dont inch to much and are not painful and when they are I am wondering if i am so worried about them being some rather than herpes that my mind is just making them ich and what not. When I rumb them and shave down there it brings me no pain and i am wondering if this is just acne or something much worse
plz help
This is probably a folliculitis or something since you shave. I recommend not shaving any more in the genital area until you've had this properly treated. Toss any razor or change the blade in your razor too so you aren't spreading bacteria around.

follow up on this with your provider on monday.

grace
so if it where herpes it would hurt to shave over it?
I am following up on this and it is alot better the smaller bumps are gone but there are still the whight head like things there and there are no changes on those they still dont hurt or have any iritation.
it really doesn't sound like herpes going on. Shaving over a rash just spreads it and makes it worse.

when is your doctor appointment for this?

grace
In about 2 weeks is my next possible time.