Herpes Community
Herpes and Discharge

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Herpes and Discharge

Hi, everyone
I would like to know if it is normal for a woman with herpes to have a heavy white discharge everyday. Been to the doctor for repeated yeast infections and BV, all of the STD testing are neg. Are the discharges from the herpes. Thanks
No, this is not all herpes related. Discharge with herpes only occurs with lesions and is typically clear.

Have they examined your discharge under the microscope or sent it off to the lab to see if you have an excess of "normal" lactobacillus too? What about testing for allergic issues?

grace
Avatar n tn
hi there.  I am having the same problem.  I am going to a gyno on monday to see what's going on.  I'm wondering if its cervicitis which has discharge as a main symptom.  cervicitic is almost always caused by an infection.  I am neg for all std's as well - and just tested for herpes, so I'm still waiting.  My discharge doesn't go away and I have no idea if I'm having a breakout because I don't have sores.  Do you have sores?  Supposedly, you can get them on your cervix and not know it, and that causes discharge.