Herpes Community
Herpes and chest pain

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Herpes and chest pain

I am a 34 year old male I had herpes simplex 1 year before, now I feel chest pain on my right chest especially when wakeup in morning and pressing on chest and in some days there is rashes appearing on my middle of my chest.do i still have herepes is this the cause of chest pain. I belive I have no cardiac diseases because I had done a TMT test and ECG and also taken medicine for GERD but still having chest pain on right chest. Please advice me what to do.
If you had HSV1 you still have it it doesn't just go away,I doubt the chest pain has anything to do with that,any type of chest pain needs investigation by your Doctor this is not something you should be complacent about so get yourself to the Doctor or even ER and get that checked out asap .......

Daisy
i have the same problem like you i m 23 years old and have chest pain i did all cardiac diagnostics but it is showing well .i went medicine doctor chest specialist and now i m taking medicine.
I recently got HSV 1 and now I am experiencing inner chest pain, what does that mean and how long will it last?  Does it become less painful with other herpe occurances?
frankly nobody will tell you the answer to this. Its possible for herpes to cause meningitis or heart pain, but its far more likely that you chest pain is caused by other things: 1. muscle pain in the chest, 2. nerve pain i the chest 3. indigestion or acid burning

remember you heart is central to left side of chest so right sided pain could be lung or plural pain also.

the rashes need to be checked but cardiac problems do not generally come with rashes directly over site, infections that cause rashes can be organisms in body but its unlikely in this case.

talk to your doctor