Herpes and pain while urinating.
Hi. I'm a 24yr old woman and i've had herpes for over 3 years. I've had several utis since I was 16...i tend to hold my urine alot and not drink enuff water. In dec I had burning while urinating assuming it was a uti I immediately increased my water intake, drunk unsweetened organic cranberry juice, and took Azo which stopped the burning until I made an appt( burning started again after my appt). My uti test and std test came back neg...also the burning eventually stopped. I had sex 2 weeks ago(with my longtime bf) and held my urine after sex smh. Later that day I had burning while urinating so I did the same routine I did in dec...pain stopped. However Im having an outbreak and burning in the urethra...does blisters infect the urethra? I dont have the urgency to urinate and no lower back pain or pelvic pain.
The pain could be from the UTI.  The blisters can appear anywhere in the boxer short region of your body.  Be seen by your doctor for a proper work up.