Herpes Community
Herpes and ulcers

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Herpes and ulcers

Do herpes blisters always break into ulcers? or can they just become scabs with no ulcerations.
It's different for everyone. Usually they heal without really obvious changes that most folks can see.  hope that makes sense?

grace
Well I mean as a first outbreak of the disease. I hear that usually it's extremely painful, and almost unbearable. This is the first outbreak of what seems to really be herpes, I went to the doctor, he said because there was no pain or anything that he didn't think it was. Are there any other diseases that would cause maybe a rash on the penis to create super small blisters, like extremely small, on the penile shaft that just kind of scab over?