Herpes detection??
Hi All

I need help from all of them. I recently had sex with a unknown person , I have protected sex with her , But she gave me BJ without condom on my penis. After one of my friends told me that i may get herpes or any STD's . I am worried searching all over the net for information. I have no symptoms of blusters or break out until now its been 11 days from now. I have experienced fever and head ache once during this period. before this i had blood test the result for HSV1 and HSV 2 was negetive. I don't know its because of stress i fell tingled in penis or for other reason. i don't have any burning sensation when i urinate.

Please advice and help me with the stress.
since you tested negative for herpes previously, If you had contracted hsv1 genitally from receiving oral sex, you would've most likely had very obvious and painful symptoms by now.

in general oral sex is low risk for std's but not no risk. we always recommend protected sexual contact.  Really no reason to test for std's from this encounter unless you develop symptoms or if you have a regular partner to protect.

grace