Herpes from Being Fingered?
Last week I drunkenly made the mistake of going back with a guy. All that was involved was kissing and he deeply fingered me. No oral sex was exchanged by either of us. I was planning on getting a full STD screening, but wasn't sure if my anxiety is just taking over and I am overreacting (which everyone seems to be telling me I am) Do I have a risk for Herpes from him fingering me?
this wasn't a herpes risk.

grace
Thank you for your reassurance. The thing that has me concerned is about 5 days after this event(yesterday) I woke up and my vaginal area feeling incredibly swollen. Today it is slightly itchy and is more uncomfortable than anything else really. Is there any STIs/STDs that could come from my type of encounter that could be the reason I am having this issue in your opinion?
you didn't get any std's from this. sounds like an irritation issue more than anything.