Herpes from Oral
Please if you can give me some advice about Herpes, I had insertive Oral sex with high risk individual, What is the chance to contract Herpes 1 or 2 from this encounter

Can Herpes 2 passed from oral to genital.

I just had a test today Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Type I and II IgG, 6 weaks past exposure and I will get the results in 2 days, what is reliability of this test on this tie

Thank you very much  

Sory for reposting I fogot to tell you that the girl performed oral sex on me only for 2-3 minutes, Until now I didnt have any symptom, Is it possible to get Herpes 1 or 2 and not to have symptoms for 6 weaks
Thank
it's unlikely it would take 6 weeks to show symptoms from that encounter for herpes.

hsv1 is your biggest risk with receiving oral sex.

honestly it's not worth any herpes testing from this encounter.

grace
Thank you very much Grace for your respond. I apologise fr making this question also in STD forum but I was feeling very bad yesterday and I needed one response to calm down my anxiety. Thanks again
Hi grace, I just recived my result from a lab and the HSV 1 is positive, I wrote also to the HIV international but usually they take some time to anwver, can you please respond to my questions:

HSV 1 igG, type spec  result 2.36 High

HSV 2 result 0.91

I dont have any symptome, should I start using any medicine,

My wife use to have herpes in her lips maybe once a year culd I contract this fom my wife or from the last sexual encounter.

The lab says that even that HSV 2 is Negative the coinfection HSV 1 and HSV 2 is not ruled out. Should I get tested again form HSV 2.

This test as you know from earlier was done 6 weaks ofter exposure.

any comment will help me because I'm shocked now

Thank you very much
no reason to start using any medication.

your hsv1 is almost certainly oral. if you didn't already have oral herpes prior to meeting your wife, you probably got it from her. since you've never been tested before, no way to know. most folks who have hsv1 orally, don't get obvious cold sores to know it. since you both have it orally, not an issue.  

don't let the guilt of the encounter outweigh the fact that it was very low risk in general.

grace
Can I asking in this ?
I have similar story I was being briefly sucked by CSW 9 weeks ago, After 2 weeks I feel a little DISCOMFORT at my urethra when I wearing my underwear (normal when I urinate).. but not hurt,just feeling strange,a little cramp or something, there is no burn,no discharge, no fever, no swollen gland... It was happen 2-3 days,after that it's gone, all came back normal..
Now 2 months or 9 weeks after the incident and I don't have any symptom... DO I NEED STILL CONCERN ?