Herpes from hand job
Quick question:  I have genital herpes for a little over a year.  Only had one primary outbreak.  I'm on suppressive daily therapy.  No current outbreak.  What are the risks of me transmitting it to a girl who gives me a hand job?  Thanks.
we already discussed the risks of herpes transmission via hand job when you asked about this previously. reread your post and the information in there :)
Thanks Grace - My prior post was more about my risk of getting something from a hand job.  This one was about the risk of me giving herpes to a girl if she gives me a handjob, considering I'm not having an outbreak (none in over a year) and am on daily suppressive therapy.  Thanks.
it still applies, if you weren't likely to get it from a handjob then a partner isn't likely to get it from you right?
Yes, true.  I was just worried about asymptomatic shedding and transferring to her it that way without even knowing.  However, since im on daily suppressive therapy with Valtrex my understanding that my shedding rate is probably less than usual.  Thanks for all of the great work you do on this site.