Herpes from mouth to hands
I recently had cold sore on my lip. (Nothing new I have been getting them for years) My cold sore healed about a week ago. 3 days ago I noticed a itch on my left thumb. Worried it may be herpes, I covered it with a bandaid. I never put my fingers to my mouth, because of the cold sores, but I had the flu and was coughing. I am pretty good about disinfecting/or washing my hands after coughing, but could I get herpes on my hand this way? Today, It looks it doesn't look like a full blown infection, it looks raised and irritated. My husband say it looks like a minor burn, but I don't know. Could I infect myself? Can I transfer to my own hands?
you paid to post on the herpes expert forum. follow up there and get you r money's worth.
My apologies. When I first posted here, I thought I was posting there. Then realized it was the wrong forum and reposted.
I know you said I should wait to hear back, but the waiting is awful. Would you give some insight, please?