Herpes Community
Herpes from touching her vagina to my penis

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Hi  Doc

I recently had an encounter with a prostitute where I rubber the outsider of her vagina then touched the shaft of my penis.

I'm very worried I could get herpes from this.

Is there any realistic risk to getting herpes this way?  How worried should I be?

Please help ASAP as i'm scared for my wife.
zero risk
Doctor is this true?????
well we are not playing in here so yes zero risk
can you explain why?
I just want to Add that I rubbed it with my hand.

From what im reading no one has gotten Herpes via this method.

If a Doc could respond that would be great
This is not the doctors forum.  You have to pay to post there.  This forum is for user-to-user help.

This is a non risk because of what has to happen for you to get infected with HSV.  You have to have body heat for the transfer.  The person would have had to have HSV at the site you touched and you would have to have had it on your hand.  HSV is a fragile virus.  Then you would have had to rubbed the virus into your skin for it to infect you.  Given all of that you have to remember that its not that easy to transmit HSV.  The only reason you get it from sex is because the virus is "rubbed" into you.  Heat and friction.
So it it try no on has gotten any STD in this situation and I would be famous if I got herps this way?
Let me as a better question.

So if she had it and i had it on my hand it probably would be dead even a few seconds after.

Even if it was alive touching skin is not enough?  it would them have to have the head from the body and constant motion of sex to get it in.

This is why no on has gotten any STD including Herpes this way (EVER) as the docs have stated?
man please move on we said no riskkkkkkkkkkkk and there are no buts in this thing
You could have gotten Herpes Witlow but even that is rare.  

You had an encounter you regret and thus you are looking for something to be wrong.  What you need to do now is get herpes off the brain.  If you have symptoms be seen by your doctor 24-48 hours at the start of the signs. If you have nothing in 20 days from the time of this encounter then move on.  

As I said the risk for this is non-existant.  No person to my knowledge has gotten genital herpes this way.  

This is my last response on this thread.  You are welcome to pay the doctors to ask the question but I will tell you they will side with me.