Herpes in the eye
This is a strange question so please bear with me... i was vomiting and I thought some might have splashed in or near my eye (tmi sorry) so I got a bottle of water and was squeezing the water into my eye to try and clean it out a bit. after that i took a sip and then  put the bottle back down. i thought "maybe i should squirt a little more" and so I took the same bottle and held it up to my eye so my eye was touching the rim and i squirted some more.

my question is... i've had testing done that says i have hsv-1. i had no signs of a cold sore, but is it possible the virus was in my mouth dormant and that by putting the rim to my mouth and then eye, i could develop a herpes sore in or around my eye??
if you had drank out of this bottle first, herpes isn't really an issue. many other infections that could be , but not herpes.

grace
like what other infections??? :(
cold, flu and many other viral infections are easily transmitted to the eyes.