Herpes of the Throat, Ichy Hands, Burning V, Dry Eyes
On May 18, 2008, I was with a old friend and I guest I should of stayed away.  About a week later a noticed that I lost my voice, I thought that I was celebrating to much for the festival.  To this day I still have not gotten my voice back.  I will be seeing a ENT Doctor shortly.  Shortly after my unprotected sex with my partner, I went for my GYN check-up (5/29/08) and told the n.p. that I had unprotected sex and she advised me to have STD test done.   I did not here back from them and about 2 weeks later I noticed a pimple on my hand then it multiplied to both palm of my hands, I thought poision ivy, but I did not do any yard work.  I looked up my symptoms and it suggested Erthema Multiforme, I saw one possible infection HERPES.  But I discounted it. I went to the doctor to get treatment for my hands. To my surprise   I was recently diagnosed with herpes1 and herpes2.  I asked her if my hands had herpes, she said no and I can not pass on any thing if someone touches my hands.  Since I started taking the medication my hands are healing, by my middle finger still blisters and my palms are still sensitive.   I am now getting burning and itching in  my V and I get dry eyes and feel tired a lot.

First off, the hand thing isn't herpes and second, what kind of herpes test did they do on u? I am guessing IGM which doesn't tell much! Go get a IGG herpes Select test to get this differentiated. You probably have HSV1 as most of the people in this world do so that isn't a big deal. None of your symptoms suggests herpes anyhow. Loss of voice, hand pimples, etc is something else. What you were reading about probably meant the herpes virus Shingles since this could affect the whole body on one side. It is from the chickenpox family which is a herpes virus. Let us know what sort of test they did to test for herpes. The loss of voice thing, I have no clue what thats all about. Sounds like you need an expert to look at u here.
It seems like to me, whatever you have on your hands, caused your eyes and V to be the way they are. From rubbing your eyes, from wiping down there, even showering, it simply could have spread...but that is just my opinion.