Herpes Community
Herpes on my Butt Cheek

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Herpes on my Butt Cheek

I found out i have Herpes this year. For the past two years i got this spot on my butt cheek that looked like a Mosquito bite in the same place every time. Only this year it turned into a strange looking cluster of  blisters. I went to see my doctor and it was tested.  It came back as Herpes. I'm a little confused because i never heard of getting Herpes on your butt cheek. How could one get Herpes on there butt cheek???
this is still genital  herpes. herpes lesions can appear anywhere in the boxer short area as we call it - the area a normal pair of boxers would cover.  

grace
Hi i went to the docs with a water infection and she took a look and said she also thinks i may have herpes! the soreness is going now!! But ive got sore bum cheeks na rash there at all but they feel really tender!!! had the time feeling in the winter when i was sledging!!! but no rash at all can u help