Herpes or no?
I have swollen lymph glans as well as a swollen labia.  I also have a what appears to be a "cut" on the swollen labia and is now kinda scaby looking.  I noticed this cut a couple of days ago because it caused me some burning.  It is very uncomfortable to wear jeans, therefore I have been wearing very wide sweat pants that avoid as much contact possible with my vagina.

I have previously had UTI and a Yeast Infection.  Before this cut appeared, I thought that I had UTI again due to the foul smell and the cloudyness of my urine which I still have, but I am now more concerned about the blister looking cut on my labia. Many people would assume it could be herpes which scares me.  Any opinions before I go to the doctor?
already answered this in the std forum where you originally posted it. you need to be seen.

grace