Herpes Community
Herpes or not

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Herpes or not

Are herpes vesicles {when filled with fluid}, painful or painless? After they burst are the open sore painful or painless? Do the open sore weep? Can clear fluid filled vesicles on penis be reaction to yeast or Doxycycline?
if you have symptoms, you need to be seen. the sooner the better so you can get an accurate diagnosis and testing done.

grace
Avatar n tn
I have had testing done and I await results. I wish to get an opinion in while waiting.
they are painful and/or itchy.

I know it's hard to wait for results but it's the best you can do.