Herpes Expert Forum
Herpes or other STD risk
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Herpes or other STD risk

I know this has been covered before but my paranoid mine needs to be sure.  Had an encounter with a CSW which involved the following activities. She masturbated herself as I watched then sat on my pelvis right above my pubic area with panties on which could potentially have her secretions on it while i masturbated.  I had her wash her hands to give me a HJ but she touch herself again outside the panties right before starting the HJ.  Since this was on Friday.  Starting yesterday I've been feeling tingling sensation which is mostly on my calves and on the front of my legs below the knees which sometimes moves up to my buttock area and thighs.  I was doing some work before the encounter which may have resulted in stratches or damages skin where she sat on me.  Could tingling be from my anxiety over the encounter?  Please let me know if this was a zero risk situation.
55646_tn?1263664409
The activities that you are describe are NOT a risk for herpes.  Period.  If you have tingling it could be anxiety, yes.  Do you know that you don't have herpes from any previous encounters?  Because if you have herpes, it isn't because of this experience.  It was completely safe.

Terri
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
55646_tn?1263664409
Terri Warren, RN, Adult Nurse Pr...Blank
Westover Heights Clinic
Portland, OR
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker