Herpes Community
Herpes? or something else?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Herpes? or something else?

So i had a brief encounter of unprotected sex about 17 days ago.  I have not experienced any burning, itching, swollen lymph nodes or what i would consider the typical symptoms of an std.  However, right on the rim of my penis, it seems like a bump is forming, like a slight hardening of the rim.   i haven't noticed any puss filled sores, or any open sores.  I don't believe its part of a cluster but i can't be sure either.  But i feel like this small little bump is just there.  I have been waiting to see if it is actually going to become puss filled, but is this typical of a herpes bump or other std at all? Oh, and you can't even see the bump, i can barely feel it like under the skin in a little discolored part of the rim.  What do you think?
If you read our read before posting post on this forum you'll see that we ask that you don't keep making new posts and repeating your question but just add any new comments/questions/updates in your original post. thank you for your future cooperation with this.

have you went to be seen for this?

grace