Herpes or something else?
I have had a recurring rash in my pubic hair. I had it a couple of weeks ago and now I have it again. It's in my mid/upper pubic area. It starts off as a tingling sensation like very sensitive to touch. After that a pink rash develops and then the next day or so firm blister like bumps appear on the pink rash. These bumps pop if I squeeze on them even gently, (I popped them on accident even though I barely squeezed them) and they burst like a zit would. Actually popping them is sort of relieving and it even seems to stop the severity of the rash. There is no itching or pain, it's just kind of there. Then a scab develops where the bumps were, the rash goes away, and if the scabs come off it just makes more scabs like a cut or scrape would. The scabs just look like regular scabs. It leaves a scar and like it sounds dumb, but it's been a while since I had this appear in this spot in April and in this spot if I pull on my pubic hair where that spot once was it hurts a lot more than if I pull on my pubic hair in any other spot and it hurts to scratch the old spot, like if I scratch anywhere else then it's just like scratching, no big deal, but if I scratch that area where the rash/bumps were it hurts even though its been months since it was there. I've heard herpes in the pubic area is rare and to be perfectly honest every girl I've had sex with I've also had unprotected sex with at least once, but yet I've never had any bumps or anything on my penis, just my pubic area only.
stop picking and prodding at all of this!!!

you can have herpes anywhere in the entire boxer short area, not rare at all to have it in the pubic area.

have you been seen yet and had any testing done?

grace