This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
In all I had 6 sexual partners till now. One of them is my wife and rest are either CSW or one night stands. I have never been tested of herpes and did not have any severe out break to remember. My sexuaal history is as follows -
1) In Oct 2008, I had sex with a CSW. I gave her cunnilingus but had protected fellatio and vaginal intercouse. It was so far off that I am not sure whether I had any blisters (particularly after the incident) in my mouth. For penis, I am sure that I had no blisters..
2) In July 2010, I had an unprotected fellatio and protected vaginal sex with a CSW. Again, it was so off in past that I do not remember any blisters in my mouth but again no blisters on my penis or nor any clear symptoms.
3) Two other sexual incident involve neither kissing, nor oral and nor vaginal or anal intercourse. One of the lady gave me a condom protected hand job that I think should be very safe.
4) My last encounter was on 4th May with a CSW. We kissed and we had protected oral and vaginal sex. Today is 9th May and I have no symptoms of any blisters in my mouth or any discomfort on my penile.
5) I had several encounter with my wife but I am very sure that she is clean.
I have taken a blood test for HSV or HPV - I am not sure. The results are awaited. Can anyone tell me what are my risk factors here? Also, it will be great if I can have some other test done.
Dear grace - I have developed small red spots on my penile glans (glands). The spots are 4 in numbers. They are very small and does not look like blisters. The spots are from Saturday (11th May onwards). They have not grown in size from then...I am also having very strange sensation such as vibration of nerve or vein right below my testicles. Does it look like herpes? Please answer...I am very worried....
Got tested for red spots in the STI clinic. The doctor said that they are definitely not herpes and he said that herpes blisters on penile glans (glands) would hurt a lot. So no worries for this as well now...
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.