Herpes Community
Herpes symptoms- unusual
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Herpes symptoms- unusual

Hello, a week ago I felt tiny bumps inside my lower lip. At first, I didn't think it was anything serious, just an ireitation from wearing braces. But 2 days afterwards they didn't disappear. My first thought was oral herpes( which I've never had). I panicked and searched the web for symptoms and pictures. But what I have in my mouth is not similar to what is presented in those photos. My bumps are around minor salivatory glands, not white (but see-through) and completely painless. I haven't felt any itching or burning sensation in my mouth, I can eat normaly, and if I don't touch them with my tongue, I wouldn't know they're still here. But, I was still worried and started to obsessivly examine my oral cavity. I found a little white/creamy spot on the back of my tounge, which cause me no pain, I tries to scrape it and the plaque came off. Moreover, 2 days ago I felt burning sensation in the corner of my mouth, applied herplex cream expecting it to be herpes prodrome symptom, but nothing came out, although my skin is still red and irritated.
I'd be thankful if someone who has experienced similar symptoms could give his/her opinion on this.
I don't have any blisters/ ulcers in my mouth or inside it, nor I feel pain or discomfort. I didn't have fever and I am under constant pressure and dealing with a lot of stress,my immune system isn't strong.
Is it still possible to be some form of oral herpes or am I just panicking?
Thank you :)
Tags: Herpes, ORAL HERPES, Herpes Simplex, bumps in mouth, painless oral herpes, painless oral bumps
101028_tn?1419606604
this doesn't sound at all like oral herpes going on.

probably better to use a good lip moisturizer ( vaseline is actually good for this ) at this point.  probably you are drooling more than usual and it's causing chapping of your lips.

grace
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank