Herpes transmission male to female
I have genital herpes 2, mostly dormant throughout the year and over the last few years most of the outbreaks occurred on my butt. I am thinking about getting in a relationship with a girl and am wondering:

A; Can I infect her with my saliva if I go down on her ? I have never had cold sores in my mouth.
B:  What are the chances she could be infected if she gives me oral sex and I have no symptoms? How can i prevent shedding?
C:  If we do  have unprotected sex can I reduce the risk of transmitting this completely  to her if I take Acyclovir for a few days prior and have no visible symptoms?  
genital herpes is transmitted thru direct skin on skin contact with the genital area.  Your genital herpes won't be transmitted thru saliva.  Have you ever had a type specific herpes igg blood test to know your hsv1 status?

She can contract hsv2 orally but it's less likely to happen. the herpes handbook at www.westoverheights.com goes into all of this in more detail and I recommend you read it as well as encourage your potential partner to read it.

You can't just take acyclovir a few days before sex and expect it to protect a partner.  You need to start taking it suppressively at least 5 days prior to starting to be intimate with a partner and keep on taking it everyday in order to protect your partner the best. The exception being if you only see your partner say for a week every 3 months or something then an altered schedule can be done.

grace

You can't infect her with HSV2 this way. You could infect her if you have HSV1 and had a cold sore.

B:  What are the chances she could be infected if she gives me oral sex and I have no symptoms?

Very low risk. As long as you have no obvious symptoms, it's safe for her to do this.

How can i prevent shedding?

By using daily suppressive medication, you can cut down on the amount you shed.

The best way to prevent transmission is to take acyclovir in a suppressive dose every day, not just prior to symptoms.

Has she been tested yet for HSV? If she is negative for type 2, I would suggest taking daily suppressive medication.